America’s Top Event Planners
Wedding and event planning is a fine art. Coordinating and planning any event- a school dance, a prom, or a wedding takes time, organization, and patience. No matter where in the United States you are, there’s a planner near you to create the perfect event. Planners order your event supplies and handle the decorating details. What does it take to be one of the top wedding planners and event planners across America?
Top Wedding and Event Planners
Some award-winning, planning companies, such as Two Foot Creative and Swank Productions, are featured in The Knot, a popular wedding magazine. These companies (as well as many others) are popular because they “develop teams of people… that create experiences for clients.” (Ana Skidmore, Two Foot Creative)
Maya Kalman and her team at Swank Productions have a simple planning process: “listen, anticipate, execute, and deliver.” This combined with Kalman’s attention to detail, creates unbelievable experiences for her clients that earn her amazing reviews.
Many planners, like Preston Bailey, post ideas and ask for feedback on their websites. Bailey even offers educational courses in flower design and wedding and event planning.
When ordering party supplies or rounding up friend helpers or decorating on your own is not an option, consider hiring a planner. We’ve compiled a 2012 list of top wedding planners and event planners who’d love to put together your next, amazing event.
Two Foot Creative (Michigan) By creating a team of people to make the event run smoothly, clients can completely relax and “enjoy the day as much as any of the guests.” The team handles everything from photographers to florists to favors. They choose personalized, event candy and special favors to welcome guests to their client’s events.
- Maya Kalman and Swank Productions (New York) Kalman and her team not only handle weddings, but also corporate events and social events (such as Sweet 16 parties). Because of this and the team’s experience of over a decade, clients are sure to receive full attention to detail and a wonderful experience.
- Preston Bailey (New York) In addition to offering courses in floral design and event planning, Bailey and his team take time to make each client feel as though they’re the team’s only concern. Bailey and his team plan weddings, corporate events, and social galas.
- True Colors Events (Seattle, Washington) Although this company generally handles only weddings, they put their all into it. They take joy in the fact that couples ask for help planning and organizing the most important day in their relationship and the team works as hard as possible to ensure every aspect of the event goes flawlessly.
- Engaging Events by Ali (Chicago, Illinois) Ali Phillips has been planning weddings for Chicago-area brides for nine years. Because she first worked in sales and management, her big focus is customer service. Phillips is able to make dream weddings happen for her clients and has been recognized by The Knot as well as many other magazines.
- Table 6 Productions (Florida) With seven locations across the United States, the teams at Table 6 Productions are able to pull together events that are not only glamorous, but also complete. No aspect is passed over in the effort to create a memorable night. The planners themselves strive to be not only event planners, but also friends to their clients.
- Marcy Blum (New York) Clients have told Blum that they are “forever spoiled by your superior management skills and outstanding creativity.” Blum and her team work hard to make the months and even the year leading up to their clients’ wedding easy and stress-free.
- Randi Lesnick (Nashville, Tennessee) Clients of Randi Lesnick experience not only timeliness and organization, but also accurate budget planning. Lesnick and her team are able to handle everything from small gatherings to large events.
- Mindy Weiss (Los Angeles, California)Weiss’ out-of-the-box ideas and event decorations are one of the reasons she is such an in-demand event planner. She and her team coordinate weddings, baby showers, and an array of other types of events. She also works with various charitable organizations to create a wide variety of events.
- So Eventful Wedding & Event Planning (California) The team members at So Eventful create a connection with their clients that enables them to have a more personalized party or event. They promise that every event they organize and execute is completely different from every other. This top event planner will make it a completely unique day for you.
There are many outstanding wedding planners and event planners. Which planners or planning companies are your 2012 favorites?