We’ve just finished our spring tour through Stumps Party’s Event Favors store to bring you a sampling of 10 new and/or unique party favor options that make excellent choices as prom favors and wedding favors this season.
1. Choose adorable soap party favor “lollipops” from a huge variety of event themes, including wedding and our formal White Party labels.
2. Personal, formal, yet practical: Customize photo favor boxes with your own selected, uploaded picture placed on a good-looking black or silver keepsake or trinket box.
3. Glassware favors are perfect for double-duty with formal table settings and as gifts for guests. Be sure to visit glassware flute favors for graceful, customizable designs.
4. Swag Bags give you the easy option of pre-filled favor bags. Make a selection from a half-dozen sturdy bags including one with stars, and glitter bags in silver or gold.
5. For photo frame favors, don’t miss a visit to star photo frames. Check out designs like the personalized Starlight and Custom Creation Devotion frames as wedding favors or as prom favors for many themes including celestial, black tie, city, ballroom and Hollywood.
6. Fill personalized CD/DVD cases with a disc holding special music, photos, or video recordings that will elicit delighted, nostalgic responses from your guests.
7. Discover the pleasing curves of hurricane candle favors for your formal event to use as table decorations as well as prom or wedding party favors.
8. Let Stumps put your photo on 100% edible sugar cookies from Unique Favors. Set them out as dessert and for taking home, too.
9. Pick up tiaras as wearable keepsakes for wedding parties, fairytale parties and Hollywood parties.
10. Design your own Custom Creation keepsake or memory tin. Use a large tin for cookies or bags of potpourri, small ones as candles or containers for candies or nuts.
Want a hand? Let Stumps’ Favor Finder be your step-by-step guide to the perfect wedding or prom party favors.